Experienced California Central Coast Real Estate Lawyers
The attorneys at Anthony Lombardo & Associates, Inc., apply their extensive knowledge and experience in property rights, real estate issues, finance, and business matters to handle all areas of real estate law. We can assist you with:
- Residential home sales transactions
- Commercial property sales transactions
- Homeowners associations
- Condominium law
- Water Rights
- Real estate contracts
- Eminent domain
- Zoning, land use, and building permits
- Boundary and easement disputes
- Title disputes
- Permit processing through the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service, The Department of Fish and Game, California Coastal Commission, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Regional Water Quality Control Board, and the State Water Resources Control Board
Real Estate Transaction Attorneys
From offer to sale, Anthony Lombardo & Associates, Inc. handles all aspects of buying and selling real estate and construction on property so that you can feel confident about a smooth and precise transaction. In furtherance of your real estate transaction, our attorneys can:
- Draft or review your sales contract
- Negotiate real estate agreements
- Review your lending documents
- Search and clear titles
- Analyze your deal and rectify potential problems
- Handle land use, zoning, and permitting
Real Estate Litigation Attorneys
Real estate litigation requires substantial knowledge of California property laws and civil litigation. At Anthony Lombardo & Associates, Inc., our attorneys posses the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully litigate your real estate disputes.
Real Estate Negotiators
Some disputes are better solved outside of the courtroom. Our attorneys can guide negotiations to best protect your interests. By retaining an experienced attorney to strategize the contract negotiation process, you can often prevent disputes from arising at a later stage in the real estate transaction, while saving time, and money, and avoiding frustration.
Call Anthony Lombardo & Associates, Inc. at 831.751.2330 or contact us online
to schedule an appointment with a real estate attorney.
Anthony Lombardo & Associates, Inc. has offices in Salinas and San Miguel, California, and represents clients in Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Benito, and San Luis Obispo Counties in California.