- Civil Litigation
- Land Use
- Business Transactions
State Bar of California,1990
U.S. District Court, Northern District
U.S. District Court, Eastern District
- University of Santa Clara, J.D., 1990
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A., 1983
Associations & membership Current & Former
- The Monterey County Bar Association
- The California State Bar Association
- The Association of Defense Counsel Northern California
- The Nor-Cal Cal Fraud Investigators Association
- The San Mateo County Bar Association
- San Mateo County Legal Aid Society Volunteer. The San Francisco County Bar Association
- Of Counsel to the Independent Insurance Adjusters Association
- U.S. Senate Intern, S.I. Hayakawa, Washington D.C.
Joe was born in New York City and moved to San Mateo, California in 1967. Mr. Fenech attended Aragon High School, graduating in 1978. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Environmental Science from the University of California at Berkeley in 1983. He received his Juris Doctorate degree from Santa Clara University in 1990.
After graduating law school, Joe joined Low Ball & Lynch, a mid-sized litigation law firm in San Francisco, making partner in 1997. He practiced at Low, Ball, & Lynch for over 28 years. Mr. Fenech joined Anthony Lombardo and Associates in 2019.
Joe has represented clients throughout Northern and Central California. His litigation practice is focused in the area of General liability, Construction disputes, Mechanics Liens, Real Estate Transactions, Fire Loss, Fraud, Land Use, Easements, Nuisance, Quit Title, and Business Transactions.
When not practicing law, Joe and his wife Christine, enjoy traveling, sports, the outdoors, reading and art.
Mr. Fenech has given numerous presentations across the country concerning substantive areas of California law to clients, public entities, Memberships and Associations.