Senior Land Use Specialist
Gail is a member of the Land Use Team at Anthony Lombardo & Associates, specializing in planning, building, and grading permits, California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) review and compliance, inland and coastal project planning and compliance, water use related research and permitting, and project permitting in riparian environments. Her background covers a variety of land use related matters stemming from her experience with projects requiring multi-agency permits, and her experience working with the permit coordination division of Monterey County assisting applicants with permit requirements and process.
- Architectural Drafting and Design Certificate – Cabrillo College
- Civil Survey Drafting Certificate – Cabrillo College
- Certified Project Manager – Army Corps of Engineers
- Monterey County Vest-a-Dog : Providing bulletproof vests for canine law enforcement
- Adopt a Platoon: Supporting our troops
In her spare time, Gail enjoys sewing, gardening, landscape and interior design, and spending time with
family and friends.